Pesquisar este blog

terça-feira, 14 de junho de 2011

My family

  This's my mom. 
She's 51 years old.
She lives with me.
She has straight dark hair and brown eyes.
She's short and slim.
She's a insurance broker.
Her birthday is on October 23rd.
Her hobbies are reading and stay at home.
Her favorite food is stroganoff  and her favorite drink is wine.

This's my sister.
She is 24 years old.
She lives in Porto Alegre with me.
She has straight brown hair and brown eyes.
She's short and slim.
She's a psychology's student.
Her birthday is on June 8th.
She's single. 
Her hobbies are go to the parties and travel.
Her favorite food is pizza and her favorite drink is soda.





This's my dad.
He doesn't live with me.
He's 62 years old.
His birthday is on January 15th.
He's a agricultural technician.
He is tall and overweight.
He has small brown eyes and gray hair.
In this picture, he is with my ex-dog Bryan.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário